The versatile new X-2000V industrial barcode printer features "stand-alone" operation using a standard PS/2 interface for connecting a PC keyboard or scanner for data input—no extra cost for KDU or printer controller is required. A multilingual LCD display on the front panel makes installation, configuration, and operation simple and convenient. The X-2000V has a 32-bit RISC microprocessor for printing speeds up to 6ips as well as 4MB of Flash memory, and 8MB SDRAM. Enhanced features include an easy-to-adjust print mechanism, selectable inside or outside ribbon coating; easily adjusted thermal print head pressure, a button for fine-tuning ribbon tension, and many more. Plug-and-play setup with parallel, serial and bi-directional USB interfaces offers maximum flexibility and connectivity. The X-2000V is an industrial-strength barcode printer that is easy to adjust and delivers excellent cost-performance.
Model List: X-2000V
● For heavy duty labeling demands.
● 32-bit CPU, LCD display, up to 6ips printing speed, and enlarged memories.
● Adjustable reflective and transmission double sensor system ensures precise label detection to meet versatile media demands.
● Centronics parallel, RS-232 and USB interfaces available for versatility applications, and PS/2 interface for standalone operation: directly connecting a PC keyboard to input label data without a PC.
● Industrial-strength media management: 360M ribbon wax & 8” media compartment.
● Easy media loading & ribbon installation.
● An external switch sets the printer for use with either inside or outside coated ribbons.
● PPLA, PPLB, PPLZ emulations available.
● Durable and easy maintenance : easy-to-replace cutter and peeler.
● Support 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/ Composite codes and QR barcodes.
● Full range of options :Cutter, Peeler, Stacker, Font card, RTC.
● Printer Server external for Wireless/Bluetooth options.