Argox has launched its first 2D scanner, the AS-9500. The new handheld scanner is small, lightweight and easy-to-use, and not only does it read all popular 1D and 2D barcodes, it also reads postal codes and OCR. The AS-9500 works in all environments including bright sunlight up to 100,000 Lux. Now the new AS-9500 series with vibration mode comes in three models for different applications, which include the AS-9500g for general use, and the AS-9500HD for high density scans.
Models List: AS-9500G, AS-9500H(Health), AS-9500HD
● Three different models for various applications: AS-9500G (General Use); AS-9500HD (High Density).
● Aiming line for easy-of-use in scanning barcode.
● Plug and play connectivity – All popular interfaces are on board including RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port.
● Readable under sun light to 100,000 Lux.
● Durable – Withstand 1.8m floor drop and reach IP42 dust and splash resistance.
● Support scanning 2-Dimensional symbols such as MaxiCode, DataMatrix, QR Code and Aztec, as well as the full range of barcode symbologies.
(1) Trigger: 1,000,000 times.
(2) Cable: 320,000 times (90°).
|Light Source||660nm visible red LED|
|Image Sensor||752*480 Area Imager|
|Depth of Field||Code 39 5mil 74-82mm, Code 39 10mil 38-145mm, Code 39 13mil 39-210mm, Code 39 20mil 0-260mm, EAN 13mil 35-208mm, QR code 8mil 74-112mm, QR code 10 mil 61-136mm, QR code 13mil 39-154mm, QR code 20mil ~211mm, PDF 417 10mil 55-159mm, PDF 417 13mil 65-173mm|
|Resolution||AS-9500G/AS-9500H:5mil (Code 39). AS-9500HD:3mil (Code 39)|
|Print Contrast Ratio (minimum)||35%|
|Decode Capability||Codabar, Codablock F, Code 11, Code 128, Code 39, Code 49, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, IATA 2/5, Industrial 2/5, Interleved 2/5, Italian Pharmacode ( code 32), Matrix 2/5, Planet Code, PosiCode, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UK plessey, UPCA, UPCE, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japan Post, KIX Post, Korea Post, Code-16K, MicroPDF417, PDF-417, RSS 14 (GS1 databar-14), RSS Expanded (GS1 DataBar Expanded), RSS Limited ( GS1 DataBar Limited), Micro QR, QR|
|Communication Interface||USB, RS-232|
|Scan Indicators||LED, Beeper and Vibrator|
|Scanner Dimensions||83mm x 72mm x 165mm|
|Input Voltage||5V+/- 5%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C (0° to 122°F)|
|Storage||-20°C to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Ambient Light||Up to100,000 Lux|
|Programming Method||User Manual setting barcod , Windows ScanUtility configuration program|
|Operation Mode||Trigger mode, Auto sensing mode|
|Program Upgrade||Enabled by build-in flash memory|
|Agency Listing||CE, FCC, ROHS, BSMI|
|Attention||*Argox reserves the right to enhance and modify the specification without prior notice. Please check Argox sales representative for most updated specifications.|