Font Utility can transfer ASCII character and font. Saving the font file in barcode printer memory can easily change the font type when print.
Download Microsoft font：There are soft-font and Multi-font. Make sure which font type you want to convert. Beware the user memory in barcode printer has enough space to save the font file.
- Setting the printer parameter as you want.
- Click Multi-font tab.
- Define Font ID and select which encode type you want.
- Click select and choose the font type.
- Click convert to save the .arf file in your PC.
- Click Download, choose the .arf file then click Open to send to the barcode printer.
- Click Test if you want to check.