Argox barcode printer has 3 kinds of programming language PPLA, PPLB and PPLZ. User can use Printer Utility to change it. The list below shows the emulation to other programming language for other brand and Argox default setting in programming language..
|Programming Language||DPL||EPL II||ZPL II|
ARGOX Default language
|OS Series||OX Series||A Series||R Series||CP Series|
|MP Series||X Series||F1 Series||G Series||AME Series|
Use Printer Utility to switch programming language
- Turn on the printer and link to PC
- Running Printer Utility, click Printer setting tab.
- Check model name and interface are correct, click command II and select Set Emulation.
- Choose the emulation and click send.
- After changing successfully, printer will reboot.