Argox has launched its first 2D scanner, the AS-9500. The new handheld scanner is small, lightweight and easy-to-use, and not only does it read all popular 1D and 2D barcodes, it also reads postal codes and OCR. The AS-9500 works in all environments including bright sunlight up to 100,000 Lux. Now the new AS-9500 series with vibration mode comes in three models for different applications, which include the AS-9500g for general use, and the AS-9500HD for high density scans.
Models List: AS-9500, AS-9500H
● Three different models for various applications: AS-9500g (General Use); AS-9500HD (High Density)
● Aiming line for easy-of-use in scanning barcode.
● Plug and play connectivity – All popular interfaces are on board including RS-232, USB HID and USB COM port.
● Readable under sun light to 100,000 Lux.
● Durable – Withstand 1.8m floor drop and reach IP42 dust and splash resistance.
● Support scanning 2-Dimensional symbols such as MaxiCode, DataMatrix, QR Code and Aztec, as well as the full range of barcode symbologies.
(1) Trigger: 1,000,000 times.
(2) Cable: 320,000 times (90°)