The compact CP-2140 desktop printer not only saves space, it lets you install a large 300M long ribbon for bigger printing demands. Ribbons and media are easy to load, and you can select for ribbon ink-side in or ink-side out. A media sensor system delivers greater flexibility for diverse media and applications. A head-open switch initiates auto-calibration for more precise printing. Multiple communication interfaces include parallel(CP-2140), RS-232, USB, and optional Ethernet(CP-2140E).
The CP-2140 prints at 203dpi resolution and a speed of 4ips. Standard memory includes 4MB Flash and 8MB SDRAM. The printer has a modular design for easy maintenance, and printing noise is minimal. It supports the Windows 7 OS, 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite codes, QR barcodes, and Windows TrueType fonts.
You can use the CP-2140 as a standalone printer by adding the Argokee keyboard, and a scanner.With the CP-2140 you get the convenience of a small size printer with the functions
of a large printer and at a more competitive cost. It’s the perfect printer for applications such as clothing tags, self-labeling, mailing, retail, shipping & receiving, inventory and patient tracking. The new CP-2140 and CP-2140E printers continues Argox’s leading position in innovation, price, and performance.
● Compact size and 300M ribbon capacity
● Easy media and ribbon loading
● Multiple communication interfaces
● A variety of paper sensor system for diverse applications
● Ribbon wound ink-side out or ink-side in available
● Printing speed 4 ips, standard memory of 4MB FLASH and 8MB SDRAM
● Module design and easy maintenance
● Four Auto-Calibration Modes
● Printing noise improved
● Supports 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite codes and QR barcodes, and windows true
type font download available